- Negotiating purchase of real estate of all types, including agricultural land, land designated for construction, private or leased land, purchase of structures and buildings, offices, new apartments (from the contractor) and second-hand buildings, businesses and commercial real estate rentals.
- Legal representation which include the following:
* A comprehensive legal examination of the property acquired with all relevant authorities and registries.
* Guidance and/or representation at the signing of the purchase agreement.
* Open an escrow account if necessary and support all aspects of transactions banking financing.
* Ensuring rights after purchase up to the completion of registration.
* Transfer payment when receiving/delivering of possessions.
* Final relevant registration in the relevant registrar under the named buyer with closing of the transaction and receipt of full payment.
* Acquisition deals from a contractor assistance will include legal services in all aspects that are related to the obtaining of property according to the specifications of the sales, including construction defects, to match the specifications of the acquisition and the provisions of the Sales Law – apartments, negotiation and examination of the rights to the property, checking the contractors financial strength and its license, checked building permits and assisting in building within the permit specifications.
* Accompanying mortgage – principle approval
Translation of the requested documents by the bank
Enhancing and coordinating the legal relationship between the bank/s and the customer.
Accompanying the client in the signing of the mortgage agreement with the bank
Assistance in choosing the appraiser and producing of all documents required for the purpose of assessment
Implementing the list of the bank and the relevant registrars
* Drafting lease agreements.
* Checking the quality of the tenants and their financial status.
* Handling of collateral given to secure payment of rent money
* Verifying co-signers
* Property rental assistance and finding suitable tenants in collaboration with the country’s largest brokerage companies.
* Direct management of renter relationship
* Manage the relationship with maintenance professionals including obtaining fair prices and quality repairs as well as ongoing maintenance of the renter.
* Handling of entry and exit of the renters, including the transfer of payment to various authorities.
* Management and drafting redevelopment and renovation of apartment contracts.
* Legal assistance of defaulting tenants and debt collection, including Hotza La’Poal (collections office).
Design and Construction
* Representation in planning and zoning committees, as well as local and district courts in matters of planning and construction.
* Assistance in building permits and design and engineering/architectural.